Before developing for any of the platforms listed below, install cordova's command-line interface (CLI). (For details, see The Cordova Command-line Interface.)
To develop Cordova applications, you must install SDKs for each mobile platform you are targeting. This installation is necessary regardless of whether you do the majority of your work in the SDK or use the CLI for your build cycle.
This section tells you all you need to know to set up your development environment to support each platform: where to obtain the SDK, how to set up device emulators, how to connect devices for direct testing, and managing signing key requirements.
- Android Platform Guide (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- BlackBerry Platform Guide (Windows, Mac)
- BlackBerry Platform Guide 10 (Windows, Mac)
- iOS Platform Guide (Mac)
- Windows Phone 7 Platform Guide (Windows 7 or 8)
- Windows Phone 8 Platform Guide (Windows 8)
- Windows 8 Platform Guide (Windows 8)
- Tizen Platform Guide